Our Customer Service Associates are the face of the company and must provide outstanding service 24/7/365 to ensure customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment. Sache International Language has customer service call center located in Beaverton, Oregon. We have both full & part time positions available. If you are very energetic and are a problem solver than Sache International Language is for the place for you.
Whether you choose to be an on-site or a telephonic interpreter, as an independent contractors, you are in charge of your schedule. You choose when and work you want to work. It’s also a great way to It can be performed at home or from your office and as independent contractors, you are in charge of your schedule.
Sache International Language offers accurate, timely, and affordable document translation in over 200 languages. We provide translation of forms, training materials, handouts, web pages, and other communications, specializing in medical, social service, business, and government documents.
Join Our Team, Surround yourself with peers and leaders who inspire, motivate, and innovate!
If you are interested in applying for an internal position, please email your information to: email@example.com
If you are a linguist and are interested in joining our team, please email your information to:
Translator positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpreter positions: email@example.com
Our interpreters are independent contractors and are compensated according to experience and ability.
If you meet our qualifications and would like to join a rapidly growing and dynamic company, please follow the directions below to register your profile information and upload your resume.
- Go to the Sache interpreter portal (Sache Interpreter Portal/My Profile) or enter url: http://www.sache-lspware.com/
- Click the Need to register? link near bottom of Welcome – Sign In window.
- Enter your email address. Re-enter email address to verify.
- Create a password (password is case sensitive and may contain letters and/or numbers). Re-enter password to verify.
- Click logon button to bring up Interpreter Portal/My Profile screen.
- Complete form, making sure to include at least one telephone contact number.
- Click Upload Resume to submit resume and optional cover letter (.pdf, doc., rtf files accepted).
- Click Submit Application button at bottom center of screen to save and submit application.
(Please note that you can edit/update your Sache interpreter profile at any time by logging on to the portal with your email address and password.)