Video Relay Interpretation (VRI)
When the human can’t be there, how do you supply the fullest human experience? Our industry certified Video Remote Interpreters deliver the picture, the words, the empathy, and the understanding your client and medical staff need to create the best outcome.
- Video and audio-only options within the same application.
- Multi-party video or audio conferencing.
- Access the service with flexible options:
- Desktop or Laptop (Windows PC or MAC)
- iPad or Android Tablet
- iPhone or Android Smart Phone
There are many cases in which it’s important for an interpreter to be present in person. Nevertheless, VRI is ideal for times when that is impossible or when the depth of face-to-face connection is not required, i.e. emergency situations, business meetings, remote locations, and official appointments. As VRI allows for communication to remote or inaccessible locations, it also promotes access and employment to highly skilled out-of-area interpreters from a wide range of refugee and immigrant communities.
Ordering Video Relay Interpretation:
- Log in with your client button at Sache Language.com or call us today to create your account!
- Click on the language you need.
- Our trained interpreter starts talking with you and your client via video technology.
Events and Meetings
Planning a multicultural, multilingual event is a challenge! Selecting the right audio technology can make the difference between success and failure. Interpretation equipment that allows the audience to hear the foreign language interpreters must work seamlessly within the existing infrastructure. Sache International Language will help make sure your event goes off without a glitch.
Simultaneous Interpreting is when the speaker and the interpreter are talking concurrently. It is normally used when addressing a large number of people and is sometimes referred to as U.N. style interpretation. This method is ideal for conferences and can involve many interpreters simultaneously interpreting the source language into one of a number of different target languages.
Requesting Interpreting Equipment and
- Call us to discuss your request.
- Order the number of headsets for each of the people who will be participating.
- The interpreter and equipment arrive at your site 30 minutes in advance of your meeting to set everything up and test before you start. Sache will help you make your event a success.